Most of the coffee in Vietnam is caffeinated Robusta beans. People prefer this coffee when it is served as iced coffee. You will like it with condensed and sweetened milk. Vietnam has been the second largest coffee producer in the world for many years. Robusta coffee beans produced in this country are characterized by a bigger degree of acidity when compared to the Arabica coffee variety.
The Bestselling Vietnamese Coffee Reviewed – August 2021
- DEEP INTENSE FLAVOR: This Vietnamese coffee blend Robusta and Arabica coffee beans with our unique proprietary blend to bring you flavorful, intense coffee that will keep you energized and refreshed
- FLAVOR PROFILE: Our strong Vietnamese coffee is grown high altitude regions to bring you an Arabica (59.9%) and Robusta (40.0%) ground bean coffee blend with hints of Chocolate (0.1%) that delight your senses with each sip
- ARTISAN ROASTED: The Vietnamese coffee beans are carefully farmed and professionally roasted by artisans at different temperatures and combined to bring you a flavorful coffee blend like no other
- UNIQUE GIFT IDEA: Trung Nguyen coffee premium blend makes the perfect gift for friends or family that love coffee on every occasion including Birthdays, Christmas, Anniversaries and more
- TREAT YOURSELF: With hints of chocolate accompanied by a fruity fragrance, this energizing and refreshing coffee blend is exactly what every coffee lover wants to wake up to every morning
- This Vietnamese Coffee Filter is made in Vietnam out of HIGH QUALITY stainless steel
- The Ca Phe Phin is 8 oz. Enjoy with traditional ground coffee such as by Trung Nguyen
- The GRAVITY INSERT on this Vietnamese Coffee Filter is easier than the screw down type
- This Viet filter comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY and is DISHWASHER SAFE. Satisfaction guaranteed!
- Slow dripper brews a perfect hot or iced coffee (cafe sua da) with this Vietnamese Coffee Filter
- BOLD AND SMOOTH BREW – You can enjoy rich, complex instant Vietnamese coffee in no time at all with our Just Black 5 Pack (creamer not included).
- CAFE QUALITY AT HOME - Become your own barista and brew your coffee shop favorites right in your own kitchen. Pure coffee never tasted so good, and all without any additives or preservatives.
- EASY TO USE – Four words: tear, hang, pour, enjoy! This coffee puts the “pour” in portable so you can always have good coffee even if you’re not in the kitchen. Just pour hot water into the dripper filter, and enjoy!
- PERFECT PRESENT – We all know someone who drinks coffee. That someone might even be you! Get the best present for friends or family members who know coffee and love the good stuff.
- VIETNAMESE STYLE – Get the best of both worlds with Copper Cow Coffee, and enjoy traditional Vietnamese pour over coffee with great delicious flavor and a little modern California flair.
- Vietnam exclusive version (100 packets) in Clear Bag.
- 100 Percent Black Coffee with no sugar or creamer.
- 100 Percent Sourced from Vietnam for the best Vietnamese Coffee.
- 100 Percent soluble in hot or cold water
- Try the UNSTOPPABLE coffee that every other coffee is scared of.
- Fuel your insane drive to GET IT DONE and crush your goals with these bold beans.
- Up your COFFEE GAME with the only single origin premium Arabica coffee beans from Vietnam.
- Enjoy every sip of the STRONGEST, smoothest and exotic full flavor Vietnamese coffee.
- Crafted to be BEST BEANS for Cold Brew Coffee, Vietnamese Iced Coffee or Hot Brew.
- Our signature custom-roasted blend of robusta, peaberry, arabica and soybean
- Strong, bold, and smooth
- Direct from our family’s coffee production facility in Saigon
- Pre-ground coffee in 12oz resealable bag
- Specially formulated with traditional methods for Vietnamese Iced Coffee (Cafe Sua Da)
- It is Vietnamese’s specialty coffee, distilled from the finest and strongest coffee beans in the Central Highlands of Vietnam — the region famously known as the Vietnamese coffee maker.
- Every single bean has been chosen by artisans and our exclusive roasting process at different temperatures helps to bring you a flavorful coffee.
- If you’re looking for a coffee with extra caffeine to get you going first thing in the morning, look no further. The Dakoli’s coffee is stronger than your average cup of coffee.
- Our goal is to provide you with simply amazing coffee blends at great prices to get you the freshest experience, with each cup.
- Don't like it or want to return it. We promise to provide you the best experience from each cup of coffee. If we can't make you enjoy it, please put it back in the box and return it to us. We refund immediately without any condition.
- 100% PURE: Enjoy it as espresso ground coffee, natural low acid coffee, or delicious ice coffee with sweet condensed milk. It contains low acidity and no artificial ingredients - awesome even for those with sensitive stomachs
- 100% VIETNAMESE: Perfect blend of the finest Arabica and Robusta strong bold coffee beans that carry true authentic flavors of Vietnamese coffee. You will feel like being in an exotic place of Vietnam
- ENERGIZE YOU: Specialty coffee delivering one of the strongest coffee products that gives you an intense kick in the morning and full energy throughout the day
- PERFECT CUP OF COFFEE with any coffee maker/coffee machine: Vietnamese coffee drip filter or espresso machines/espresso maker. It will result in one of the best tasting coffee cups you will ever make
- AUTHENTIC VIETNAMESE GIFT to bring back those sweet memories of Vietnam or impress someone with a love for strong coffee, dark roast ground coffee or espresso coffee
- ✅DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL: This is made in Vietnam with high quality stainless steel, dishwasher safe. Make the best Vietnamese Coffee with Slow dripper Gladiator Vietnamese Coffee Maker, french press style, drip coffe, hot or cold (ca phe sua da)
- ✅SINGLE SERVE 1 CUP VIETNAMESE COFFEE DRIPPER can make 1 servings 6oz chamber will give you about 4 oz of coffee after brewing. Medium size makes about 6oz of coffee, L size can make about 2-3 servings. Suitable for home, office, camping, travel
- ✅SUITABLE FOR ALL KIND OF COFFEE: Comes with instruction, and QR code for tutorials. This Ca phe phin works well with all kinds of ground coffee, like Trung Nguyen, Cafe Du Monde, Starbucks or robusta and arabica coffee
- ✅NO PLUG IN NEEDED: This coffee dripper does not need to plug in, simply pour hot water over to make delicious hot or cold coffee (cafe sua da). Easy to use and portable, good for camping or travel
- ✅NO PAPER FILTER NEEDED: Coffee maker come ready to use, no need to have additional paper filter. Gravity insert easier to use than screw down insert coffee makers
- Authentic Vietnamese Coffee delivered at your doorstep. Our coffee beans are source from the Dak Lak region, known as the "capital" of Vietnamese coffee
- The coffee beans are perfectly roasted in butter, resulting in a very rich and smooth finish.
- 100% Robusta Beans provide smooth and bold flavor with a buttery finish.
- The beans are conveniently grounded so that you can brew a cup of coffee whenever you need a caffeine kick.
Coffee was first introduced in Vietnam in 1857. It is said that the French introduced coffee in Vietnam. Since the 1900s, the larger coffee industry has been playing a significant role in the Vietnam economy. Typically, the coffee industry in this country started as plantations. As for now, it has become a major economic force in Vietnam.
Coffee growing in Vietnam has been faced with numerous challenges one of them being the Vietnam War. However, the industry has recovered to become the second largest after rice exports in the country. Although Vietnam is a major Robusta coffee producer, there has been some tension in both global and local issues. This has challenged the industry. Some of the main challenges include environmental degradation and social equalities.
Coffee production in Vietnam
Coffee in Vietnam is mainly grown in the highlands. Highlands in Vietnam are found in the central region of the country. Actually, the coffee produced in these regions accounts for more than 80% of the total coffee in the country. It is also worth noting that more than 97% of the total production consists of Robusta coffee beans. Only three percent of the coffee is Arabica.
The largest percentage of coffee in Vietnam are grown in the Southern region. On the other hand, Arabica coffee is mainly cultivated on the northern part of the country. Like in other Asian coffee producing countries, most coffee growers here are small scale farmers. Small scale farmers in this country have less than 50 hectares.
Flowering of coffee
Coffee flowering in Vietnam occurs between January and February. Coffee flowers in February just after being harvested. Farmers irrigate the coffee crops to nourish. Regular irrigation helps the plants recover first after the harvesting.
In most cases, flowering is favored by rainfall. Rainfall usually comes after this period. At times, irregular rain has caused coffee flowering in individual trees to take about six to nine months. Farmers have started using the latest farming technologies especially fertilizer. This accounts for more than forty percent of the total coffee production cost.
Manual quality coffee harvesting
Coffee harvesting in this country is somehow labor intensive. Manual harvesting is the most common method of harvesting coffee. In most cases, farmers use strip picking. In this method of picking, only ripe coffee beans are harvested. From there, the wet processing method is used.
Coffee beans are dried out in the sunshine. The dried coffee beans are stored at home using plastic bags.
Coffee production in this country has exceeded the processing methods. This has led to the importation of low quality coffee in some instances.