The Bestselling Most Expensive Coffees Reviewed – March 2021
Aromaridge freshly Roasted Coffee 2lbs, Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee (wholebean)
- 2 lb Value Pack, SAME DAY ROAST AND SHIP
- 100% pure, we are a direct importer this ensures the freshest coffee, Our Jamaican coffee is Grade 1-the highest grade given
- KNOW YOU ARE BUYING DIRECTLY FROM THE SOURCE; GUARANTEED THE BEST CUP OF COFFEE YOU'VE HAD - Aroma Ridge directly imports our beans from the Wallenford Estate and enjoys family-like relationships with all our estates and growers
- Coffee roasted and shipped same day
- Taste the difference!
Cafés Granell Wild Kopi Luwak Coffee Whole Beans, 100grams (3.5oz)
- 100% GENUINE WILD KOPI LUWAK BEANS– Considered one of the most unusual and expensive coffees in the world.
- SOURCED FROM PLANTATIONS IN SUMATRA – Wild Asian Palm Civets roam freely in the highlands of Indonesia, selecting the choicest coffee cherries for their personal consumption. All beans are sustainably harvested. NO ANIMAL HAS BEEN HARMED, ABUSED OR EXPLOITED IN ANY WAY IN THE PRODUCTION OF THIS COFFEE.
- SMOOTH TEXTURE, RICH TASTE – The civet’s digestive system breaks down the proteins that give coffee a bitter taste. The result? Coffee that is smooth, earthy, and nutty – a superbly aromatic, highly satisfying cup of java.
- THE PERFECT COFFEE LOVER GIFT – Perfect for coffee connoisseurs, adventurous foodies, or the person who has everything.
- OVER 75 YEARS OF QUALITY – Cafe Granell has been family owned and operated in Valencia, Spain since 1940. Offering the finest coffees for three generations.
Kopi Luwak Direct Wild Kopi Luwak Coffee, 2.4 oz / 70 Grams
- ▶ ▶ ▶ This Wild Kopi Luwak coffee grows in the volcanic area of Mt.Matutum in the Philippines. The plantation nestles in the heart of the Philippines’ Luwak habitat, home to ≈2800 wild civets. They are free to choose which beans they eat, and to eat their natural diet, which enriches the flavour of this coffee.
- ◈ ◈ ◈ It's cultivated at a sustainable plantation of high quality arabica coffee plants in the highlands of the Philippines. The coffee never receives artificial fertilisers or chemicals of any sort to increase the output of coffee plants, relying on the perfect combination of soil, altitude and climate at Mt Matutum to nurture the plants. “Quality Before Quantity”
- ◼ ◼ ◼ More than Fair Trade - The coffee is produced in partnership with the B’laan tribe, the traditional residents of this land. They get paid for their labour with wages far in excess of ‘fair trade’ standards, in appreciation of the hard work involved in collecting and processing the beans.
- ◉ ◉ ◉ Trusted by Gourmets Worldwide - Customers of this coffee value the exceptionally high quality of this product
- ◨ ◨ ◨ Very smooth taste with unique aroma. It's cherished by connoisseurs around the globe. Order today and taste it yourself.
Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee, 100% Pure, Ground Coffee, Fresh Roasted, 16-ounce
- 100% Pure Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee Beans Certified by the Jamaica Agricultural Commodities Regulatory Authority for a pure authentic taste.
- The most prized coffee in the world with balance, prominent fruit flavors, acidity and provides all the satisfaction one could want with a strong and intense aroma.
- Medium roasted ground coffee allowing the true flavor characteristic to come through for a remarkable taste.
- Fresh roasted the immediately packed and sealed. to assure freshness.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Esmeralda Private Geisha Collection 8oz,227g
- 8oz,227g bag of Hacienda Esmeralda Private Geisha Whole Beans Collection
- The very top chateaux are fabulous coffee in their own right, still costly but a relative bargain. Lafite-Rothschild has its Lafite Rothschild Carruades de Lafite; Château Latour its Les Forts de Latour. These wines would be great in anyone's book, but they are withheld, often for a tiny detail, from being in the rarified top lot. The same holds true for Esmeralda Private Collection Geisha. This is a wonderful coffee, exhibiting much of the same lovely jasmine, floral and lemony tones witnessed
- Competition for the coffee is fierce and prices go very high. This year a new world price record was set for a natural process lot attaining $601 a pound! Without considering this record price most of the auctioned coffee is in the $50 to $200 range and needs to be at least twice that by the time it roasted and sold. Esmeralda can go for $5 to $20 when sold by the cup.
- Roasting Notes: We artisan roasted medium light.This will best preserve the delicate Geisha citrus and fruit flavors, which can be masked if dark roasted
- Excellent gift for any coffee aficionado
5 lbs of 100% Certified Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee (Full City Roast)
- 5 lbs of whole bean medium (full city) roasted coffee
- Each lb is packaged in high barrier bags equipped with a one way degassing valve
- 100% Authentic
- This is not a blend
- Roasted to order & shipped within 24 hours of roasting
5 lbs of Authentic, 100% Certified Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee | Roasted to Order (Medium Roast)
- 5 lbs of FRESH Medium Roasted Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee Beans | This is Not a Blend.
- Each lb is Packaged in High Barrier Bags Equipped with a One Way Degassing Valve
- Approved by Amazon! Seller Performance Requested Proof of our Product's Authenticity & We Provided them with 1 year's worth of invoices for this item, as well a certificate of Authenticity. 100% Authentic | This is Not a Blend
- Roasted to Order & Shipped Within 24 Hours of Roasting
- Jamaica Blue Mountain is a wet processed (washed) coffee that is silky smooth and well-balanced, with an excellent full body, a classic and refined mild taste with a slightly (and unusually) sweet flavor, very rich (sometimes almost creamy). The taste is complex, and often often with hints of chocolate.