It is the most expensive coffee in the world. Additionally, the high end coffee is produced from high quality Arabica coffee beans. It is good to know that this coffee variety is produced from the civet cat. Actually, it is the civet cat that gives this coffee a unique taste. If you have tasted this coffee in the past, then you can attest that it boasts of a popular flavor profile. The flavor profile is not only complex but also strong aromatically.
The Bestselling Kopi Luwak Coffees Reviewed – February 2021
- 100% PURE WILD CIVET CAT COFFEE BEANS (NO HARM!) - Now you have a chance to enjoy the most authentic and expensive coffee in the world. These beans are not a fraudulent blend but pure gathered from Asian Palm Civet. We are supported Indonesian government and Gayo Coffee Protection Society Foundation, 100% guaranteed that there is no animal has been ABUSED or HARMED to produce this coffee beans (Please watch our video)
- SOURCED FROM TAKENGON CITY, ACEH, SUMATRA, INDONESIA - Grown above 1.400 meters, Gayo Arabica coffee has thrived and is consistently rated as one of the best among Indonesia’s many coffee growing regions. Our "Kopi Luwak' is a combination of one of the best Arabica coffee in the world and legendary natural selection process from Asian Palm Civet. This supreme combination thus creates a luxurious cup of coffee. We have worked closely internal and externally with over 89 locals farmers
- Nutrition: kopi luwak has more malic acid, citric acid and it is full of inositol, which helps the body in numerous ways than any other type of coffee tested.
- THE COFFEE EXPERIENCE - This coffee is perfect for a person who has a sensitive stomach or caffeine intolerance. The natural enzymes in the civet's intestines make the beans less acidic and remove some caffeine from the coffee beans. You can now enjoy coffee every day without worrying about having an upset stomach or heart racing or palpitations. This adds to the high aroma, the smooth taste and the low bitterness of Kopi Luwak Coffee.
- WHOLESALE PRICE - Takengon Aceh Sumatra is one of the biggest wild asian palm civet habitat and coffee plantation. We are here to provide coffee lovers a chance to consume coffee luwak on daily basis by giving the best price
- Wild Ethically Sourced Premium Kopi Luwak Ground Coffee
- Roasted Ground Coffee Beans - 125 Grams
- Imported From Indonesia
- Tasting Notes: Smooth, not bitter, with a complex aroma. Hints of Caramel & Chocolate.
- Wild Ethically Sourced Premium Kopi Luwak Coffee
- Roasted Whole Coffee Beans - 250 Grams
- Imported From Indonesia
- Tasting Notes: Smooth, not bitter, with a complex aroma. Hints of Caramel & Chocolate.
- 100% GENUINE WILD KOPI LUWAK BEANS– Considered one of the most unusual and expensive coffees in the world.
- SOURCED FROM PLANTATIONS IN SUMATRA – Wild Asian Palm Civets roam freely in the highlands of Indonesia, selecting the choicest coffee cherries for their personal consumption. All beans are sustainably harvested. NO ANIMAL HAS BEEN HARMED, ABUSED OR EXPLOITED IN ANY WAY IN THE PRODUCTION OF THIS COFFEE.
- SMOOTH TEXTURE, RICH TASTE – The civet’s digestive system breaks down the proteins that give coffee a bitter taste. The result? Coffee that is smooth, earthy, and nutty – a superbly aromatic, highly satisfying cup of java.
- THE PERFECT COFFEE LOVER GIFT – Perfect for coffee connoisseurs, adventurous foodies, or the person who has everything.
- OVER 75 YEARS OF QUALITY – Cafe Granell has been family owned and operated in Valencia, Spain since 1940. Offering the finest coffees for three generations.
- AUTHENTIC PURE WILD KOPI LUWAK COFFEE BEANS - Offering the world's most expensive coffee ever known, these pure coffee beans gathered from cruelty free Asian Palm Civets provide one of the most sought after flavored coffee.
- A RICH SMOOTH LESS BITTER COFFEE TASTE - Aromatic satisfyingly dark roasted beans. Healthier than regular coffee because Kopi Luwak Coffee contains less tannins, have higher levels of malic & citric acids as well as higher levels of inositol. This means less likely to produce coffee heartburn and less teeth staining.
- PRODUCED FROM VIETNAM - Brazil takes the honor of being the world's top coffee producer for over 150 years. Vietnam ranks second place in global coffee production and we are proud that we can offer our locally sourced coffee beans from the best regions of Vietnam.
- CLEANED OF IMPURITIES - Yes Kopi Luwak, also know as "poop coffee", goes through a cultivation process producing small high quality controlled batches thus limiting the amount of our production. This limited production offers a fresher batch of our finest Kopi Luwak directly offered to you.
- AREN'T YOU WORTH IT? - Do you really enjoy your coffee, want to try a better cup of coffee or know of someone who does? Here's your chance to try our Natureland Specialty Roasted Kopi Luwak, Espresso and Arabica Medium or Dark Roast coffee beans. We offer a range of sizes in our convenient 8.8oz variety combo packs, 10oz trial and 16oz standard bags.
- 100 grams (3.5 oz) whole bean Kopi Luwak (wild civet) coffee, sustainably collected by a small organic farmer’s cooperative in North Sumatra, Indonesia.
- Noticeably not bitter, intensely aromatic and have a complex flavor profile.
- Great gift for the coffee connoisseurs.
- Proceeds go towards education and vocation training for the people of Lintong Nihuta, North Sumatra, Indonesia.
- ✔️ Why Choose Our Product Beans ( Authentic Luwak Coffee Beans )? , Because Our Beans are Carefully Clean, Sun-dried and Roasted. By the time You Receive Your This Luwak coffee Beans , It is 100% Clean and Safe To Consume .
- ✔️ Our Coffee Bean is 100% The Best Coffee In the world ( Authentic Luwak Coffee Bean ) , Why? Because our coffee is originally made and taken from Indonesia which in Sumatra Aceh Gayo .
- ✔️ Aceh Gayo is The Place Where Civet Produce and Live Freely Without Any Disruption While Producing The Best Authentic Luwak Coffee Beans , Because Our Company doesn’t want to harm their living and their habitat .
- ✔️ Authentic Luwak Coffee Bean Has It’s Own “Distinctive taste”, Because The Way We Process , Takes a Long Time , Our Coffee Beans Were Roasted in 75% - 82% “The Perfect Dark Roast” .
- ✔️ When You Taste Authentic Luwak Coffee Beans, You Will Feel Like The “Uniqueness” of Indonesian coffee, Because We Hand Wrap in INDONESIA, and We Don’t Want to Use a Machine Because We Still Want Our Customer to Feel The Typical Traditional Taste .
- ▶ ▶ ▶ This Wild Kopi Luwak coffee grows in the volcanic area of Mt.Matutum in the Philippines. The plantation nestles in the heart of the Philippines’ Luwak habitat, home to ≈2800 wild civets. They are free to choose which beans they eat, and to eat their natural diet, which enriches the flavour of this coffee.
- ◈ ◈ ◈ It's cultivated at a sustainable plantation of high quality arabica coffee plants in the highlands of the Philippines. The coffee never receives artificial fertilisers or chemicals of any sort to increase the output of coffee plants, relying on the perfect combination of soil, altitude and climate at Mt Matutum to nurture the plants. “Quality Before Quantity”
- ◼ ◼ ◼ More than Fair Trade - The coffee is produced in partnership with the B’laan tribe, the traditional residents of this land. They get paid for their labour with wages far in excess of ‘fair trade’ standards, in appreciation of the hard work involved in collecting and processing the beans.
- ◉ ◉ ◉ Trusted by Gourmets Worldwide - Customers of this coffee value the exceptionally high quality of this product
- ◨ ◨ ◨ Very smooth taste with unique aroma. It's cherished by connoisseurs around the globe. Order today and taste it yourself.
- To produce this coffee, coffee berries are eaten by the Luwak cat. In the stomach of these animals, the berries come in contact with proteolytic enzymes, which change the composition of the coffee berries. After the Luwak excretes the beans, the farmers from Kaya Kopi collect them. Then, the outer layer of each bean is removed, and the beans are carefully clean, sun-dried and roasted. By the time you receive your Luwak coffee, it is 100% clean and safe to consume.
- Noticeably not bitter, Kaya Kopi Luwak is intensely aromatic with a complex flavor profile that is smooth, earthy and sweet with a hint of chocolate. It is a taste no coffee fan should miss. There is no need for sugar or other ingredients to cover the natural bitterness of coffee.
- Kaya Kopi Luwak starts it life at 4,000 feet (1,200 M) above sea level in the heart of the Pangalengan Highlands of West Java, Indonesia.
- Kopi Luwak coffee is the ideal drink for visits from special guests, to relax, or just to enjoy the perfect taste of the best coffee available.
- Please note: 100% of the coffee from Kaya Kopi comes from free-range wild Luwaks living a healthy life. We don't think any animal should be harmed because of us! Further, Kopi Luwak from wild civets tastes much better than from caged animals. This is because the free-living Luwaks eat only the ripest berries and also have a proper diet and therefore the right enzymes in their stomach to improve the coffee taste.
- AGED COFFEE. Aged wine is great. Aged whiskey is great. So is aged coffee! Coffee grown in Sumatra is excellent for aging and provides the best results, and our Kopi Luwak coffee are using the best low-acid beans from Indonesia. Our Kopi Luwak coffee has been going through careful and proper aging process and is regularly monitored. Our Kopi Luwak coffee had been aged for 8 years which makes it so special and different from other coffee
- HAND-PICKED QUALITY COFFEE. We aim to provide our customers the best quality of coffee with the premium taste. Each of the coffee beans is being picked hand by hand with strict quality control, to ensure the only good condition is being used for our coffee roasting. This is to sustain the enrichment flavour of our Kopi Luwak coffee
- MICRO ROASTING IN MALAYSIA. Unlike others roasting methods which roast in large batches with a capacity of 50kg or more, all of our Kopi Luwak beans are roasted in small batches of 200g, to maintain the perfect freshness and evenly flavor of each of our coffee beans. Micro roasting also ensure the coffee is being roast in an optimum level for the production of Kopi Luwak
- PREMIUM TASTE. Tasting our Kopi Luwak coffee is a beautiful experience. It has mild acidity as tasted from the tip of tongue. It comes with flowery and earthy aroma which provides a fresh kick start of your pleasant day. After sipping our Kopi Luwak coffee, the fruity and tangy taste will be still remained inside the mouth. The medium balanced body of our Kopi Luwak coffee makes you smooth to drink
- FREE FROM ANIMAL CRUELTY. We support animal should stay happily in this Earth. No animal be abuse in producing this Civet Coffee as we believe no animal should sacrifice for human's wants. Our civet is living freely at the farm without any cage and trap to catch up the civet. We will only pick up the feces of the civet in the farm for the production of Kopi Luwak after the Civet is left from the farm
You might be wondering the reason why this coffee is very expensive. It is a strange and unique method of producing this coffee that makes it so costly. It is important to know that this coffee is made by being digested by an Indonesian civet cat. In other words, this coffee is called cat poop coffees.
Wastes from these cats are collected and later processed to make the world famous coffee. This coffee comes with notable properties that you will definitely like. The high demand and unique taste make it one of the most expensive coffee you will ever come across.
While a normal cup of regular coffee will cost not more than five dollars from the local shop, you should be ready to cough more than a hundred dollars if you want to purchase this coffee. Half a kilogram of this coffee costs more than 600 dollars. Only 1000 pounds of coffee are produced annually in the world.
The big deal with this coffee
The producing process makes a big difference in terms of demand and cost. The evergreen indigenous of Asia and the tropical evergreen crop from Africa are the main plants that are used to produce this unique coffee.
Remember that the coffee beans are in fact seeds. They contain protection against animals. This cat belongs to the mammal family. Unlike other animals, this cat feeds on extremely ripe coffee cherries in coffee plantations in Indonesia. They only harvest high quality and ripe beans. This is the reason why they produce good quality coffee.
Digestion of the coffee cherries
The pulp and the cherries are digested when the cat eats the coffee cherries. From there, the coffee beans will undergo fermentation. The fermentation process gives the coffee a great and unique flavor. The coffee beans will be removed as feces after about twenty four hours. These cats are some of the greatest treasures in Indonesia.
After the feces are collected from farmers, they are washed and dried. The skin is removed through sorting. The final step is brewing the coffee.
It is important to know that this coffee is usually friendly to anyone. These cats eat coffee independently from the farmers coffee gardens.
In the last couple of years, we have witnessed coffee farmers in Indonesia domesticating these cats and later feeding them on ripe coffee cherries. The only challenge farmers have been experiencing when rearing these cats domestically is that the cats fight each other. We look forward to hearing from you.