There is no doubt that Indonesia produces one of the best coffees in the world. Usually, you can identify Indonesia coffee by dense and heavy structure. This coffee also has a complex flavor. People prefer using dense Indonesian coffee for dark roasting.
The Bestselling Indonesia Coffees Reviewed – February 2021
- ☕ GREAT TASTING DARK ROAST! This Sumatra is well known for its dark chocolate notes and smooth body. An excellent choice for hot or cold brew.
- 🐦PEACE OF MIND! Not only is this coffee certified Organic, it is also certified Fair Trade. When you treat farmers and workers fairly, everyone benefits.
- 😝 NO PESTICIDES! We use only 100% organic certified arabica coffee whole beans, grown without chemicals or GMOs. In drinking our coffee you will only absorb beneficial antioxidants naturally found in coffee grown at high altitudes.
- 🤩 WHOLE BEAN IS BETTER! We only package whole bean coffee for the best flavor and so you may grind your coffee for any brewer - regular drip, pour over, French press, espresso etc...
- 👨👩👧👦 FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED! We want you to be happy! If you are not satisfied with your coffee please contact us so we can make it right!
- Dark roast, whole bean: Sweet, smoky, audacious. This remarkable blend of beans is the spirit of kicking horse coffee, and a bold invitation to wake up and kick ass with us.
- Tasting notes, brew method: Rich, dark chocolate, cacao nibs, brown sugar and roasted hazelnuts. Recommended methods: French press, drip machine, pour over and cold brew
- Origin Indonesia & South America: Grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on.
- Organic, Fairtrade, kosher, shade grown, Arabica coffee: Coffee that is good and fair for the coffee drinkers, the farmers and the planet. 100% certified.
- Roasted in the rocky mountains: It’s all deep, dark and delicious, roasted right below the towering Canadian rocky mountain peaks.
- TOBACCO LEAVES & WOODY: This Nespresso coffee uses a unique coffee farming method that make this a classic Indonesia coffee with cured tobacco notes and whiffs of tropical woody aromas
- INTENSITY 8: This Nespresso coffee blend Master Origin Indonesia wet-hulled Arabica coffee blend has a thick and rich, velvety body .Pair with a dash of milk for nutty, woody and roasted notes to emerge all in easy to use Nespresso Capsules
- INDONESIA MASTER ORIGIN COFFEE BREWS 1.35 OZ: These Nespresso OriginalLine pods are part of the Master Origin range that will provide you with a 1.35 oz serving of a traditional espresso coffee beverage
- WE RECYCLE: Nespresso aluminum capsules are fully recyclable and guarantee coffee freshness - we provide different options for recycling your used aluminum coffee pods to fulfill our collective commitment to protecting the environment
- ORIGINALLINE ONLY: Nespresso Original Line offers a full range of espresso coffee. From a milder fruity espresso to the short Ristretto. Create recipes with /without milk. (Nespresso OriginalLine capsules are not compatible with VertuoLine machines)
- 100% PURE WILD CIVET CAT COFFEE BEANS (NO HARM!) - Now you have a chance to enjoy the most authentic and expensive coffee in the world. These beans are not a fraudulent blend but pure gathered from Asian Palm Civet. We are supported Indonesian government and Gayo Coffee Protection Society Foundation, 100% guaranteed that there is no animal has been ABUSED or HARMED to produce this coffee beans (Please watch our video)
- SOURCED FROM TAKENGON CITY, ACEH, SUMATRA, INDONESIA - Grown above 1.400 meters, Gayo Arabica coffee has thrived and is consistently rated as one of the best among Indonesia’s many coffee growing regions. Our "Kopi Luwak' is a combination of one of the best Arabica coffee in the world and legendary natural selection process from Asian Palm Civet. This supreme combination thus creates a luxurious cup of coffee. We have worked closely internal and externally with over 89 locals farmers
- Nutrition: kopi luwak has more malic acid, citric acid and it is full of inositol, which helps the body in numerous ways than any other type of coffee tested.
- THE COFFEE EXPERIENCE - This coffee is perfect for a person who has a sensitive stomach or caffeine intolerance. The natural enzymes in the civet's intestines make the beans less acidic and remove some caffeine from the coffee beans. You can now enjoy coffee every day without worrying about having an upset stomach or heart racing or palpitations. This adds to the high aroma, the smooth taste and the low bitterness of Kopi Luwak Coffee.
- WHOLESALE PRICE - Takengon Aceh Sumatra is one of the biggest wild asian palm civet habitat and coffee plantation. We are here to provide coffee lovers a chance to consume coffee luwak on daily basis by giving the best price
- Sumatra Coffee is known for its smooth chocolate flavor with earthy undertones.
- Among the world's finest coffees displaying rich flavor, extraordinary full body and distinctively vibrant, low-key acidity.
- Naturally low acid coffee.
- Medium roasted whole beans allowing the true flavor characteristic to come through for a remarkable taste.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- SUMATRA MANDHELING: Indonesia's classic coffee grown on small farms & carefully processed, this Single Origin coffee is very full-bodied with an enticing aroma.
- WORKS WITH ALL COFFEE BREWERS: Our coffee is suitable for any coffee machine: drip machines, espresso maker, French press, Aeropress, pour over, and moka pot.
- SUSTAINABLY AND ECO-FRIENDLY FARMED COFFEE: We offer a wide selection of sustainably grown, sourced, and packaged coffee from whole bean to ground, flavored to decaf, and much more.
- QUALITY COFFEE: The Organic Coffee Co. uses only 100% arabica coffee and certified USDA Organic and Kosher coffee beans. We're so confident you'll love it, we back it with a satisfaction guarantee.
- THE ORGANIC COFFEE COMPANY is a family owned, American made company with a rich tradition. Our reputation reflects on us as a family so if you're ever not happy with your purchase, call us at 1(800)829-1300 and we'll make it right.
- SINGLE-ORIGIN COFFEE: Enjoy the exquisite flavor and aroma of premium quality coffee beans that come from Sumatra. Taste notes of chocolate, red wine, and black tea.
- FRESH ROASTED: These beans are meant to be enjoyed as soon as possible after roasting instead of sitting on a supermarket shelf. Additional freshness tip: grind right before brewing.
- SUSTAINABLE FARMING: Our coffee beans are sustainably sourced so that while farmers are paid fairly, productivity and crop quality can improve over time. This is good for the farmers, the environment, and the future of coffee.
- MORE FLAVOR: GrainPro technology preserves the flavor and freshness of the beans from farm to roastery. Our beans are then roasted with care and precision using state-of-the-art digital equipment that guides and tracks the temperature of the beans while roasting.
- Wild Ethically Sourced Premium Kopi Luwak Ground Coffee
- Roasted Ground Coffee Beans - 125 Grams
- Imported From Indonesia
- Tasting Notes: Smooth, not bitter, with a complex aroma. Hints of Caramel & Chocolate.
- Product of Indonesia, halal certified product
- Low Acid - It's gentler on your stomach than regular coffee.
- 3-in-1 recipie includes coffee, sweetener, and non-dairy creamer.
- Take a satisfying coffee break anywhere, anytime, just add hot water! Wonderful, silky texture and rich flavor!
- 10shacets @ 20 gram per bag, 3 bag per order
- ORGANIC SUMATRA WHOLE BEAN COFFEE: Dark roasted specialty-grade coffee from Sumatra, Indonesia.
- COFFEE BEAN FACTS: USDA Organic & Fair-Trade certified. Flavor notes: Deep, rich, earthy, smooth and spicy with hints of papaya, mango, cinnamon, & cedar.
- EMPOWERING WOMEN OF COFFEE: Our coffee is sourced from women-owned or women-managed farms and co-operatives around the world. Girl Power at its finest!
- GIVING BACK: We’re proud to be a sustainable & responsible coffee company – working to bring awareness & equality to the women of coffee by sending a portion of every sale to organizations that support women in their country of origin. We also support comprehensive sustainable agricultural practices that protect the environment for future generations of coffee growers.
- SMALL-BATCH ROASTING: We’re located in Minnesota & we small-batch roast our beans near the shores of Lake Superior. Our company has been expertly roasting coffee since 1990.
You might be aware that Indonesia has very many islands. Additionally, this country is known to produce Arabica and Robusta varieties. Like other coffee producing countries around the world, semi washed method is the most common processing method. In other words, this processing method is referred to as wet hulling. It is worth noting that most coffee beans in Indonesia are produced using this method.
The unique processing method is said to have contributed to the coffee flavor profile. From there, the coffee cherries are dried for a short period of time. They are then washed thoroughly and afterward de-pulped. This is very crucial in extracting the coffee fruity sweetness.
Coffee growing regions in Indonesia
It is good to keep in mind that this region harvests coffee before all other regions in Indonesia. The main reason behind this is that it is located in the North West region of Indonesia. Aceh is one of the areas in this region that produce high quality and tasteful coffee beans.
Coffee is also grown along the Lake of Toba. Remember that Lake Toba is one of the deepest lakes in the world. It is popular for producing the most complex and spicy coffee. You will also find Lintong coffee along this lake. However, it only thrives well in the south west region. Coffee from this region is liked by many people in the International market.
Coffee in this region is harvested in the period of November to March. Furthermore, most of the coffee from the Sumatra region is processed using the wet and hull method. The hull method is in the Indonesia tradition. However, you will still come across some people who prefer using the sun drying method to process their coffee. Coffee processing using this method is unique from the rest simply because it comes with a strong juicy taste.
Java coffee beans
Java is not only the capital city of Indonesia but also one of the most famous coffee growing regions in the country. It is considered as an ancient coffee producer in the country. Coffee in Java was introduced in 1699. It is said that coffee was first introduced by the Dutch rulers when they were colonizing the country. Since 1699, Java has been producing quality coffee till today. No wonder the coffee from this area is referred to as Java.
Coffee in the Java region is faced with numerous problems that include berry diseases. It is said that the coffee industry was affected greatly by leaf rust in the late 19th century.
Indonesian coffee can withstand extremely high temperatures for longer periods. The whole process of processing coffee in Indonesia is fully supervised to ensure that only good quality beans are roasted.