The Honduran coffee is popularly known for its fruit like flavors. It boasts of a light and wonderful sweetness. This coffee will leave your mouth watering. The extra high quality coffee is produced by washing. The cold nights experienced in the country are attributed to the delayed ripening in this coffee. In turn, this gives the coffee a unique taste.
The Bestselling Honduran Coffee Reviewed – May 2021
- USDA Organic
- Coffee is roasted in our environmentally friendly coffee roaster.
- AVAILABLE IN WHOLE BEAN AS 12 OZ, 2 LB, and 5 LB Bags.
- Bold Body, Medium Roast
- Cafe Oro Coffee From Honduras 16 oz Ground Coffee
- Cafe Oro known as the Golden Coffee
- Delicious Smooth Blend
- Contains 1 - 12 Ounce Bag of CLEAN COFFEE CO Honduran El Jaguar, Dark Roast Whole Bean Coffee
- FREE OF 150+ TOXINS, MOLD & AGRICHEMICALS - Not your average cup of Joe, our coffee provides both functional and nutritional benefits while delivering a pure bold flavor without the bitter taste
- HONDURAN COFFEE BEAN - Hand-picked, hand-washed, sun-dried to perfection, rich in antioxidants, low acid, smooth taste
- RICH IN ANTIOXIDANT CGA - Our coffee contains the antioxidant CGA that detoxifies your body and helps fight off disease
- SMOOTH AND MELLOW TASTE, LOW IN ACID - Naturally low acid without any treatment process for great taste without the digestive issues. PRO TIP: Try adding 1.5-2x the standard recommended amount for a stronger cup!
- Van Houtte Honduras Extra Bold Coffee K Cup For Keurig K-Cup Brewers
- 24 Count in retail box
- offers a soft aroma, delicate acidity and intense body with delightfully sweet and woodsy notes
- Offers the ease of making coffee 1 cup at a time
- MICRO-BATCH FRESHNESS - Our coffee beans are handpicked, carefully selected and roasted to perfection in small batches to ensure richness of flavor and quality
- A FARM TO CUP EXPERIENCE - It has been a family tradition focused on quality for over 50 years (3 GENERATIONS)
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - you be the judge. If you don't love it, we will refund your order.
- STRICTLY HIGH GROWN - Our coffee is produced at 4700ft above sea level, giving you the best brew every time
- FLAVOR PROFILE - Citrus Caramel Aroma, Medium Acidity and Sweet Chocolate Finish
- ROASTED FRESH COFFEE BEANS – We source the finest tasting beans and meticulously roast them in Michigan to perfection in small batches while maintaining maximum freshness and flavor and delivering it to you as soon as possible
- SMOOTH RICH FLAVOR WITH NO BITTER AFTERTASTE – Carefully sourced from the finest Honduran Santa Rosa SHG beans; Light roasted smooth, amazing aroma, no bitter aftertaste, low acid and earthy scent; With notes of chocolate, with a crisp, bright vibrant flavor
- PERFECT COLD BREW COFFEE BEANS – You will love making this as a cold brew coffee; Smooth, rich and aromatic with a cold clean refreshing flavor; Always clean finishing with no bad aftertaste
- OBSESSED WITH DELICIOUS FRESH COFFEE – We only use a premium bag with a special valve to maintain freshness so your coffee will always taste fresh and smooth every morning
- GOURMET TASTE WITH ALL BREWING METHODS – Delicious refreshing flavor when made with all coffee machines, cold brew coffee makers, drip machines, espresso makers, French Press, Aeropress, Chemex/pour overs, and glass siphons
- ✔️FILL YOUR FUEL - Whether you need to start your day with a kick or get an afternoon burst, Two Bucks coffee grounds are roasted to be enjoyed as is. Fill your caffeine fix with these Honduras coffee beans & keep your day alive!
- ✔️HONDURAS BROUGHT TO YOU - Our coffee beans come from Honduras and have notes of caramel and chocolate, and have light notes of fruits and berries. We guarantee you will enjoy the taste from this country!
- ✔️LOCALLY ROASTED - We roast and grind our beans in the heart of American, Cincinnati, Ohio. Enjoy the local taste wherever you are.
- ✔️OUR QUALITY - We have partnered with a team of dedicated individuals who have conducted years of research and development to sustainably source the highest-quality coffee beans from around the world.
- ✔️FAMILY OWNED - Two Bucks Coffee is a family owned business. We operate under the belief that if you surround yourself with good people, good things will follow. Our goal is to provide the highest quality coffee that makes you want to keep coming back for more.
- Cupping Notes: Mild Chocolate,Toffee, Red Currant
- Coffee is roasted in our environmentally friendly coffee roaster to protect the environment.
- Coffee beans are roasted immediately before packaging.
- AVAILABLE IN WHOLE BEAN AS 12 OZ, 2 LB, and 5 LB Bags.
- Our organic Honduran single-origin coffee is a medium roast, producing a smooth, mild, full-bodied and low-acid cup showcasing nutty and caramel-like flavors.
- While this Central American coffee is good however you brew it — whether by a home coffee pot-style brewer, pour-over or French press — you might try brewing this with an espresso as this method tends to really display the roast's caramel-like notes.
- 100% Arabica beans freshly roasted and packaged for the best aroma & flavor
- Small batch roasted with care for optimal flavor extraction
- Packaged in easy-to-open opaque, resealable bag to preserve freshness
For a long time, coffee in this country has been associated with the history. Although it has not yet gained the top rank in coffee production, Honduras is praised as one of the very few countries that produce delicious coffee beans. Their coffee will appeal to you regardless of your taste. The absence of reliable means to ship the coffee beans is one of the few factors that hinder the country to export more coffee.
Most of the coffee produced in this country is consumed locally. Actually, more than 90% of the coffee produced in this country is consumed by locals. This makes many people wonder why they just want to enjoy their homely coffee domestically instead of exporting it.
Like other coffee producing countries, Honduras practices small scale coffee growing. As for now, there are about 100,000 coffee growers in Honduras. Additionally, they export at least six million coffee bags every year.
Tasting of Honduras coffee
The coffee taste varies vary from one region to the other. The most common coffee flavors are caramel and darker hints. The highly preferred sweet chocolate flavors have also been associated with Honduras coffee beans.
Conditions that favor coffee growing in Honduras
Honduras has high altitudes and fertile soils. Additionally, this country is blessed with regular sunshine and ample rainfall. On the other hand, the temperatures in this country are moderate. These temperatures favor the cultivation of high quality coffee.
Unfortunately, this country has been facing hurricanes for many years. This has resulted in extensive damage to coffee trees. Pests and diseases are other factors that faces the coffee industry in this country.
Processing of coffee in Honduras
Most farmers use wet processing instead of dry processing. Wet processing involves washing coffee beans using water. Cherry is forcefully removed. The best thing about using this method is that it produces high quality coffee with a lot of wonderful flavors. However, it is not good for the environment simply because a lot of water is needed. After the coffee is washed, it is then graded on the altitude of where it was grown.
How coffee contributes to the economy of this country
Producing and exporting high quality coffee has led to the growing of Honduras economy. Additionally, the availability of effective shipping can be associated with increased exports. This makes it one of the top coffee producing countries in the world. This has in turn contributed to improvement in living standards especially for the countries that produce coffee beans.
Increased production of coffee has made the country to be more popular. In the last few months, Honduras coffee has become more appealing in the international market.