Similar to Kenyan coffee, Ethiopian coffee is popular for its unique taste with a rare taste of blueberry. Just like other types of coffee in the market, this coffee boasts of a light body with very strong acidity. It joins other coffees that have amazing flavor. Usually, this coffee is served with a dark brew. It would be better if you serve it with no milk. There is no need to have additional sweetness when you consider using this coffee.
The Bestselling Ethiopian Coffees Reviewed – May 2021
- 100% Pure Ethiopian Coffee Beans - Yirgacheffe, Medium-bodied and brilliantly acidy with rough, fruity or winy tones. Thick body and an earthy aroma coupled with lemon, blueberry and blackberry notes.
- Organically grown, Medium/Light Roast whole beans allowing the true flavor characteristic to come through for a remarkable taste.
- Fresh roasted then immediately packed and sealed to assure freshness.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- OUR ORGANIC ETHIOPIAN YIRGACHEFFE COFFEE IS AN ABSOLUTE FAVORITE With Notes of Bright Citruses And A Sweet Lemon Tea Finish.
- USDA ORGANIC. FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED. Single-Origin From Gedeo Zone, Ethiopia. Wash Processed & Dried On Raised Beds. Medium Roast.
- ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in USA.
- ALL OUR COFFEES ARE ROASTED in Our Environmentally Friendly Loring Roaster to Reduce Our Carbon Footprint.
- AVAILABLE IN WHOLE BEAN AS 12 OZ, 2 LB, and 5 LB Bags.
- Full City Roast
- Ground Coffee
- Fairly Traded
- USDA Certified Organic
- Kosher Pareve certified by the Orthodox Union
- Marley Coffee One Love is a Fair Trade Certified, medium roast coffee, 100% Ethiopian, balanced and smooth, with exotic hints of berry.
- Marley Coffee recyclable capsules are compatible for use with Keurig K-Cup Brewers.
- Marley Coffee partners with One Tree Planted, a non-profit organization to support reforestation by planting trees all over the world.
- Enjoy the Marley Coffee you love without leaving the house.
- Includes 24 individual K-Cup Compatible pods.
- Contains 3 bags, 12 oz per bag (36 oz)
- TASTE: Hints of Blueberry, Chocolate, & Fresh Ginger Highlighted by a Thich & Expansive Mouthfeel
- ROAST: Full City Roast Blend
- 100% Arabica Coffee Sustainably Grown by Small-Scale Farmer Cooperatives in Latin America, Africa & Asia
- 100% Fairly Traded Ingredients, Certified Organic by the USDA, Gourmet Quality, & Certified Kosher
- ETHOPIAN YIRGACHEFFE - one of the best coffee producing regions in the world! Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee is known for being a bright & beautiful cup of coffee.
- ROAST LEVEL - Light Roasted Whole Beans
- TASTE PROFILE - Floral bouquet, mellow smooth body, fragrant aroma
- 1 LB BAG - Our 3-Layer natural kraft resealable foil bag ensures top quality freshness for your beans
- NO SLEEP ‘TIL BROOKLYN - Stone Street Coffee Company is a specialty small-batch roaster located in Brooklyn, NYC and we’ve been roasting delicious coffee since 2009
- An Awesome Conventional Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Heirloom Coffee
- Premium Green Coffee Beans / Taste Notes – Juicy – Floral – Fruity (Blueberry, Lemon) – Clean/Bright
- African Coffee – Ethiopian Coffee – Farm-ECX Coffee – Ethiopian Heirloom – Altitude-1770-2200M
- Hand Picked - Drying/Milling Process Is Washed, Sun Dried – Soil Type Is Rich Fertile Red/Brown Soil
- Farmers in the Ethiopian Highlands Grow Some of the World’s Finest Most Distinctive Arabica Coffees
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe: From Ethiopia, the birthplace of coffee, beans from the Yirgacheffe region are among the world’s best. Grown at high elevation, it has a bright clean taste and high acidity. The tasting notes are citrusy, lemon zest, floral bright and sweet aromatic making a bright clean taste and high acidity.
- WHOLE BEAN FOR MAXIMUM FRESHNESS: Treat yourself every morning to the most flavorful, aromatic and delicious cup of coffee you can have by starting with whole beans (stored properly) and grinding right before brewing.
- FROM FARM TO CUP: Our coffee cherries, sourced from trusted partners around the world, are harvested, processed, dried, sorted, graded and expertly roasted so that you can enjoy the best cup of coffee in the comfort of your own home.
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: As 3rd generation family roasters, we have been perfecting the art of small batch gourmet coffee roasting for over 80 years in Upstate New York, ensuring top quality.
- BARRIE HOUSE MISSION: The secret to our success is based on a simple idea: that coffee should be the highest quality - distinct, consistent, aromatic, balanced, and most of all, delicious.
- ✓ 100% Premium Arabica Ground Coffee - A Medium roast coffee perfect for filter or french press. We take great pride in our premium USDA Certified Organic and Fair Trade single origin coffee beans.
- ✓ Clean & Antioxidant Rich - Organic coffee has a higher rate of antioxidants than green tea or cocoa. Our organic process ensures no chemicals are used that are harmful to your body. Giving you a cleaner and great tasting coffee.
- ✓ Natural Metabolism Boost - Our 100% premium arabica organic ground coffee helps boost your metabolism. Perfect for that energy boost morning, noon or night.
- ✓ Increased Energy and Focus - Caffeine aids to improve your productivity and results. Keeping you alert throughout the day reducing tiredness and fatigue.
- ✓ Creamy Sweet Taste – Our unique roasting process creates a creamy sweet coffee unlike any other coffee. Roasted & Packed in the USA.
- Tomoca has roasted coffee from different highland regions of Ethiopia by selecting those with superior aroma, body, acidity and flavor.
- The high mountains of Ethiopia, favorable climate and the rich soil all contributed to the coffee bean with rare low-acidity and full rich flavor giving birth to the TOMOCA flavor.
- 100% Arabica Coffee from the origin of coffee - Ethiopia
- Widly loved coffee since 1954
- 1.1 lb / 500 Gram
Ethiopia is the origin of coffee. That is the reason it is one of the most famous coffee growing countries in the world. Ethiopia is popular for producing one of the best coffees in the world. As the original birthplace of coffee growing, it is said that coffee was first discovered in 850 AD. Coffee in Ethiopia was discovered by Kaidi. She discovered this plant as she was grazing her goats. Interestingly, the goats ate coffee and thereafter danced strangely.
The funniest thing about coffee in Ethiopia is that it was initially grown as a wild tree. For very many years, coffee was grown as indigenous plants.
Reasons why Ethiopia is special in coffee production
It is good to know that Ethiopia was the first country to grow Arabica coffee. Additionally, Ethiopian coffee has a bright and tastier taste when compared to other types of coffee in the market. The medium body coffee is usually characterized by strong acidity. Furthermore, coffee is considered as part of the larger Ethiopian custom tradition. Most of the events in this country are initialized with coffee. Finally, half of the coffee produced in Ethiopia is consumed locally.
Varieties grown in Ethiopia
It is the type of coffee that originated in Ethiopia. Actually, Ethiopia is the largest single exporter of this type of coffee. Arabica is one of the best organic coffees. Besides that, it is regarded as a super standard coffee in the world. Unlike the highly caffeinated Robusta, Arabica coffee has strong hints of sweetness. Finally, it is the only coffee variety that is grown in the country.
Conditions that favor the growth of coffee beans in Ethiopia
Ethiopia is known for a good coffee production environment. This country is blessed with high mountainous regions that greatly favor coffee growing. These areas have perfect volcanic soils and ample rainfall. Keep in mind that these are excellent requirements when it comes to good quality coffee farming.
Farmers in this country do not use artificial fertilizers. However, farmers are being encouraged to use fertilizers under the trees. The good environment in this country supports different types of coffee. There is no need to customize environmental conditions in order to favor certain coffee varieties.
Washing and natural methods are the main coffee processing methods that are employed in Ethiopian coffee. Additionally, the automatic dripping and pour over methods have emerged as the main brewing methods in Ethiopia. One of the things you should note about Ethiopia coffee is that it is best without mixing with other coffee beans.