El Salvador coffee beans are popular and highly preferred for their strong and tasteful coffee. Additionally, these coffee beans have well balanced acidity. People who have used this coffee can truly attest that indeed it is a quality coffee. The reason why it has gained its way to being the top rated coffee is because of its long finish coffee.
The Bestselling El Salvador Coffees Reviewed – March 2021
- 100% El Salvador Coffee with is a rich full bodied coffee with a smooth, sophisticated flavor and an intense aroma.
- Single Origin from the Mapache Finca El Naranjito, Medium roasted whole beans for a remarkable taste.
- Medium roasted whole beans allowing the true flavor characteristic to come through for a remarkable taste. Fresh roasted then immediately packed and sealed to assure freshness.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- WOMAN OWNED FARM - Our single origin El Salvador coffee bean is sourced from farm Loma La Gloria, a woman owned and operated coffee farm located in El Salvador. This coffee is premium quality 100% Arabica coffee beans.
- SMOOTH AND COMPLEX FLAVOR TAKES YOU TO CENTRAL AMERICA: Tasting notes of Grapefruit, Green Apple and Raisins.
- MAKE THIS AMAZING TASTE YOUR NEW GO TO: This light roast profile is great for your Chemex and other pour overs.
- FRESH AND GENTLE ROAST: Small batches freshly roasted in California.
- TASTED EACH BATCH FOR YOU BEFORE WE SHIP OUT: Responsibly sourced and strict quality control. Produced in a nut-free facility.
- Single Origin Salvadoran Coffee - from Apaneca
- Medium Roast
- Low acidity, well balanced cup
- Floral and citric flavor notes
- El Salvador: Full bodied, nice chocolaty notes, smooth yet tart, with a cinnamon/spicy citrus taste
- Fresh Off The Roaster: We only roast your order once the order is placed providing top premium taste
- Fast Shipping: Orders are quickly roasted & shipped (most same day: M-F with 2-5 day delivery time)
- Specialty Coffee: Our premium beans are carefully sourced for their exceptionally fine taste quality
- For Ultimate Coffee Connoisseur: Passionate roasting expertise = Perfectly developed energetic beans
- Diet Type: Kosher
- 100% El Salvador Peaberry Coffee, Single Origin Estate Coffee for a rich and original taste.
- Medium roasted whole beans allowing the true flavor characteristic to come through for a remarkable taste.
- Fresh roasted the immediately packed and sealed to assure freshness.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Origin: Grown in El Salvador
- Altitude: Strict Hight Altitude
- Process: Hand Picked, Wet Processed and Sun Dried
- High Quality Premium Green Coffee Beans
- Nominated for the Excellence Cup
- Nice mellow brightness and a very sweet tropical fruit note at the start moving into a creamy milk chocolate body with a hint of mild cherry. Hints of berry and honey throughout.
- The soil, rich with volcanic ash, gives this coffee a smooth distinct body.
- Hints of berry and honey throughout with a wonderful milk chocolate taste that is evident in freshly roasted coffee...yum, a very satisfying coffee treat!
- The beauty of this cup really comes out well with the Pulped Natural (PN, honey processed) process.
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon! Cup Characteristics: Sweet, mild cherry and creamy, luscious milk chocolate flavor nuances makes this coffee a complete and satisfying cup.
- Premium Green Coffee Beans / Taste Notes – Notes Of Cinnamon – Citrus – Stone Fruits
- Northern Central American Coffee – El Salvadorian Coffee – Varietal-Bourbon – Altitude-1200 Meters
- Drying/Milling Process Is Fully Washed – Farm Is Cuzachapa Cooperative – Soil Is Rich And Volcanic
- Fresh Current Crop – Cuz Coop is Committed Producing Quality Coffee Protecting Farmers Environment
- Reforestation is Supported by the Coop and Local Hospitals and Schools for Families in the Community
You might be aware that El Salvador is the smallest country in Central America. However, this does not limit this country from producing high quality and top grade coffee consistently. This country has been ranked 19th top coffee exporting country in the world. This country export about 580,000 sacks each weighing 60 kilograms. This means that it controls about 1% of the world total coffee exports.
The production of coffee in this country is linked with tremendous country development. In El Salvador, coffee is accounted for about 90% of total exports. This started way back in the 1920s. More than 60 percent of coffee in this country is highly characterized by strong flavors of citrus and sweet flavor.
Coffee Varieties grown in El Salvador
Most people in this country have decided to adopt specialty coffee beans growing. The most common coffee varieties in El Salvador include geisha and Pacas. You might be wondering why these coffee varieties are liked by many. They produce top quality coffee beans. Although high quality coffee is very expensive to consumers, it is quite beneficial to farmers.
The coffee flavor varies from region to region. This means that it can be hard to specify the coffee flavor that can be found in this country. The quality of coffee can be attributed to the variety and elevation.
Conditions that favor coffee growing
Coffee in El Salvador is produced in regions with high elevations. You will find other coffee tree species in these regions. These areas are known to receive a high amount of rainfall. There are also medium sunshine throughout the year. The medium temperatures make coffee to thrive all months of the year.
Additionally, the rich volcanic soil in the country will favor the production of coffee in the highlands. It is all these factors that contribute to the production of good graded coffee. This has led to El Salvador coffee to gain ranks in the international market. In turn, this has resulted in high prices and good profits for the farmers.
The reason why El Salvador coffee is of good quality
You might have heard that more than 95% of coffee in this country is grown under cover of shades. This is combined with extremely careful picking of coffee grains. From there, the coffee beans are passed under extensive processing.
There are several advantages that face coffee growing in El Salvador that include constant pests and diseases. Additionally, there is violence and poor economy.