It is good to know that Bolivia has numerous properties that enable it to produce a great cup of coffee that include altitude and geography. Another thing to note in this type of coffee is that the plants used are all traditional typical variety. Keep in mind that much of the production comes from popular organic farms. All the cooperatives that produce this coffee are certified for both organic and fair trade.
The Bestselling Bolivian Coffees Reviewed – October 2021
- Medium dark roast
- Sweet, caramel flavor
- 100% Arabic whole bean coffee
- USDA ORGANIC
- USDA Certified Organic
- Whole Bean
- A medium roast gives this coffee a full profile that is silky and smooth with gentle acidity.
- You will find hints of sweetness like dark, milk chocolate, a nuance of honeysuckle or mild, sweet almonds.
- Honey , dried cherry: roasted at medium. Dark Roast: Very dark. Intense and deep.
- Fresh Roasted Each Morning & Shipped in the Afternoon! Even sweeter in the cup, still delicate but rich.
- The Bolivian Yungas has a heavy, full-bodied, mellow, nutty flavor and satisfying taste, a soft acidity and great balance, topped off with a surprising semi-sweet finish.
- Varieties: 70% criolla; 30% caturra. Altitude: 3,937-5,905 Feet, 1200-1800 meters above sea level.
- Trading Partner: Federacion de Caficultores Exportadores de Bolivia (FECAFEB). Location: Caranavi Province, North and South Yungas.
- Trader Joe's Fair Trade Organic Bolivian Blend
- Certified organic by Quality Assurance International
- Made in a facility that processes milk, tree nuts and soy
- This Bolivia Peaberry Coffee is of the Carnavari variety produced from trees at very high volcanic mountain altitudes. This Bolivian Peaberry Coffee is famous for its sweet-toned and soft aroma, and with very pronounced sweet cocoa tones. The final result is an outstanding flavor that is long, sweet and cocoa-laced.
- Medium roasted whole beans allowing the true flavor characteristic to come through for a remarkable taste.
- Fresh roasted then immediately packed and sealed to assure freshness.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 2 Pounds of customer selected coffees...fresh roasted in the morning and shipped in the afternoon...pure unadulterated fresh roasted coffee!
- Varietal: Supremo, Peaberry, Bourbon, A, AA, Grade 2, Grade 4, Excelsior, and Estate coffee beans.
- South American, Central American, Indonesian, and African coffees for customers to choose.
- Organic and Rainforest certified coffees are available.
- Cupping notes are included. Great for gifts, home, entertaining, and restaurant use. Brew, taste, and enjoy!
- SINGLE ORIGIN BOLIVIAN COFFEE - Buena Vista is a mix of coffee varietals from the Buena Vista mill in Caranavi, Bolivia with tantalizing flavor notes of dark rum, green chili, and goji berry.
- COFFEE WITH A PURPOSE - Afficionado Coffee Roasters is a purpose-driven coffee brand. We partner with the same farms, year after year, in order to build relationships and create a sustainable future for our friends at origin.
- FRESH ROAST - Our whole bean coffee is roasted to order and will have the roast date and employee who shipped it noted on the back of the label.
- PROGRESSIVE PROCESS - Our coffees are roasted on a vintage 1955 Gothot roaster. Our roasting techniques are informed by a culinary background, borrowing heavily from the wine industry.
- Certified Organic by CCOF - 100% Arabica Coffee - GMO Free
- 2LB - Whole Bean - Medium-Dark Roast
- Rich and chocolatey with profound depth of flavor, velvety body, and low acidity
- Origin: Honduras, Sharing Certified Program
- REFUNDABLE - Try Don Pablo Risk-Free: Buy now, and if you don't love our coffees, contact Burke Brands LLC directly through our Amazon Seller page, and we will happily refund your order.
- MAYORGA ORGANICS CAFÉ CUBANO ROAST is a cuban-style dark roast profile Mayorga has perfected, with hints of vanilla and sweet, syrupy smokiness, with a smooth, and bold finish with low acidity.
- IN THIS UNIQUE BLEND: Our Roastmaster craft roasts our coffees from Peru, Honduras and/or Nicaragua, and gives our Café Cubano Roast a unique signature flavor profile, making this cuban-style roast a Mayorga favorite.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED from quality-inspected, certified organic small farmers and cooperatives throughout Latin America. USDA Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Kosher, Direct Trade.
- SLOW-ROASTING PROCESS using our signature Latin, slow-roasting small batch process, we are able to give our Café Cubano Roast a distinct flavor. Our coffees are high-quality, Specialty Grade, 100% Arabica, Shade-Grown. Our coffee is roasted and packaged in the USA.
- TRY MAYORGA RISK-FREE. Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on any product you have purchased from MAYORGA ORGANICS directly through Amazon. Send us a message through Amazon, and we will refund your order, no questions asked.
- There are no contents originating from Cuba in this or any of our products.
- ROASTING the coffee bean small batch dark roasted coffee, packaged immediately and shipped. Every bag is consistently the same! Shipped within hours of roasting.
- TASTE Strong but the smoothest, cleanest tasting coffee ever. Bold flavor but smooth. Not bitter. Best choice of gourmet coffees.
- ORGIN Columbia, Guatemala and Sumatra. We use rich, organic smooth, full-bodied whole coffee beans. These exotic raw beans are from around the world and are blended into precisely roasted coffee. There are many types of coffee beans. We developed this blend of rain forest friendly coffee beans to ensure unique quality, but most importantly, the freshness of the coffee. We use the best organic coffee beans.
- ORDER Easy to order Just push the yellow button to order your fresh coffee beans online. They will be delivered to your door for your morning coffee.
- SMELL Great aroma while whole, while ground, and while brewing. You will want to get out of bed just for the smell. Cupping Notes: Heavy Body, Smooth, Cinnimon, Bright with a long finish
You might have heard that Bolivia has been ranked numerous times as one of the top most exporters of coffee globally. You can agree with me that indeed this must be amazing considering the many nations that have shares in the world coffee market. Over the years, this country has been supplying the world with high quality coffee.
The best thing about Bolivia coffee is that it is both nutritious and delicious. If you have been lucky to taste this tasteful coffee in the past, you can attest that it is worth tasting. It is important to note that there is a considerable increase in the volume of coffee produced in Bolivia.
The quality of coffee consumed by the residents of this country has been increasing day by day. That is the main reason why the highly regarded Bolivian coffee is very popular with the local residents. It is also worth noting that most of the coffee consumed in this country is exported to international destinations. The increased amount of exported coffee can be attributed to the increment policies in the quantity of coffee produced each year. Another thing that is worth noting about this coffee is that it has a 1% recognition in the world coffee market. It is said that the country has been exporting more than 120,000 of 60kg sacks every year.
Harvesting coffee in Bolivia
Unlike in many parts of the world, the harvesting period in this country differs from region to region. The top most locations fall within July to November. Although the rate of the dependence of the Bolivia coffee is very high, you will still find this coffee across all seasons. This means that you will be able to enjoy this coffee every month of the year.
There are multiple varieties from top brands which are available for consumption at all times. You will never lack coffee in Bolivian stores at all times. That is how they have managed to maintain the 33rd position in the world.
Importance of Bolivian coffee to the residents
Coffee is one of the major agricultural products produced in Bolivia. That is why most of the residents rely fully on this crop. Studies from reputable sources have shown that more than 20,000 families in Bolivia directly rely on coffee. Other statistics have also indicated that they depend on coffee more than Banana and Maize.
The climate and the topography of Bolivia are the main factors behind the good coffee that originates from this country. Bolivia coffee will always be the best option for you. We hope that you will find this article helpful.