Air roasting is one of the most advanced methods of roasting coffee. Coffee roasted using this method is unique and delicious. It is important to note that only a small percentage of the total coffee in the international market is roasted using this method. Actually, only about one percent of the total coffee produced in the world consists of this coffee. Coffee produced using this method boasts of rich coffee flavor. It smells fresher when compared to other types of coffee.
Nowadays, most people just check the origin of the coffee. They rarely question the roasting method. Kindly note that the roasting method contributes greatly to the final flavor of coffee in a cup.
The Bestselling Air Roasted Coffees – March 2021
- 12oz of freshly roasted Tanzania Peaberry whole bean coffee by Good As Gold Coffee Roasters
- a unique coffee with a smooth buttery body and a sweet delicate finish
- Medium Roast Whole Bean Coffee
- Small batch roasted in our custom-built air roaster
- Providing delicious, high-quality coffee at a great value
- Specifically Created For Enemas: Uniquely roasted coffee beans at 419° F to a medium/light coloration to produce the highest amount of palmitic acid possible for optimal results.
- 100% USDA Certified Organic: Meticulously prepared by professional roasters in Seattle, our coffee has been certified free from toxic chemical pesticides and fertilizers, by the Washington State Department of Agriculture.
- Specialty Grade Beans: Our organic coffee beans are free of primary defects and bad odors, as evaluated under the Q Grader Coffee System. Each bag of coffee has also undergone rigorous testing for quality and consistency, for your peace of mind.
- Pre-Ground Coffee Beans: Finely ground for maximum caffeine levels and silver foil packed to maintain freshness resulting into an enema coffee blend that bursts with the taste of freshly ground beans.
- Arabica Peruvian Beans: 100% sourced from Peru, the beans are roasted to the ideal temperature for enema use and ground in house for 100% purity.
- Our Air Roasted Coffee Sampler allows you to try a variety of our whole bean coffees from Good As Gold Coffee Roasters
- There is a variety of 3 / 6oz whole bean coffees
- Costa Rica Tarrazu is a very clean, balanced cup of coffee. It is bright, flavorful, and just an enjoyable cup of coffee.
- 100% Colombian Supremo: A very rich and smooth coffee with fantastic aroma, balanced acidity and a full body
- Tanzania Peaberry: a unique coffee with a smooth buttery body and a sweet delicate finish
- 1 / 12oz bag of Fair Trade / Organically Grown Sumatra Kokowagayo Whole Bean Coffee
- Taste Profile: Cedar, Citrus, tart berry, herbal, earthy. Roast Profile: Medium/Dark
- Fair Trade Certified and Organically Grown, this wonderful Sumatra Coffee was purchased from the Kokowagayo Woman’s COOP with the mission of “work together for the welfare of our communities and to improve the lives of our members through the commercialization of the highest quality coffee”.
- Airis Coffee Roasters has implemented the most advanced Air Roasting Technology to produce the cleanest, brightest and most flavorful coffees for a Taste Beyond Compare
- Our custom built Air Roaster removes 100% of the chaff during coffee roasting which in turn eliminates any combustion or smoke which occurs in traditional roasting methods.
- 1 / 12oz bag of Burundi Kinyovu Coffee Beans from Airis Coffee Roasters
- ROAST: MEDIUM CUPPING PROFILE: Pineapple, hibiscus, green tea, toffee
- A direct trade coffee from the Kinyovu Wash Station.
- This Burundi coffee is an International Women's Coffee Alliance (IWCA) certified.
- Discover Air Roasted Coffee and Experience Taste Beyond Compare.
- 1 / 12oz bag of Air Roasted Ethiopia Guji Shakiso Gr1, Whole Bean Coffee by Airis Coffee Roasters
- CUPPING PROFILE: Grapefruit, vanilla, lime, floral, raspberry, bright focused acidity, silky body ROAST PROFILE: Light/ Medium
- This Ethiopian Guji was grown in the Karcha District, an area that has traditionally processed Guji coffee using a natural (dry) method. The quality of these washed coffees can be outstanding, which isn’t surprising considering the area’s proximity to Yirgacheffe.
- Airis Coffee Roasters has implemented the most advanced Air Roasting Technology to produce the cleanest, brightest and most flavorful coffees for a Taste Beyond Compare.
- This Ethiopian Coffee was roasted on our custom built Air Roaster. Because it removes 100% of the chaff during coffee roasting, any kind of combustion or smoke which occurs in traditional roasting methods is eliminated.
- BURUNDI COFFEE: 12oz Bag of Freshly roasted Burundi Mugano Whole Bean Coffee from Good As Gold Coffee Roasters
- FLAVOR PROFILE: Tangerine, Dried Fruit, with a bright sweet acidity and a smooth body
- ABOUT THE BEAN: This Burundi coffee is grown in one of the highest regions of Burundi. It actually takes the coffee cherries longer to ripen which gives more time for the sugars to develop and mature leaving you with a bright and sweet brew.
- AIR ROASTED TO PERFECTION: Our custom built advanced Air Roaster produces coffee that is brighter in flavor and cleaner than traditional roasting methods.
- A FAMILY BUSINESS OF 50 YEARS: Good As Gold Coffee Roasters is a family business that has been providing delicious, high-quality coffee at a great value for over 50 years!
- HIGH ALTITUDE COFFEE – SPECIALTY GRADE: AN COFFEE BEAN sources the coffee beans from the HIGH ALTITUDE coffee regions about 4,900ft above sea level in the Central Highland of Vietnam, where has rich volcanic soil and perfect climate conditions to grow high-quality coffee. The coffee beans are carefully hand-picked at their peak of ripeness to make a perfect cup of coffee.
- HOT AIR ROASTING METHOD: Hot air roasted coffee is a far more flavorful and smooth taste than drum roasted coffee. Hot air roaster uses hot air to agitate and roast each individual bean evenly from the interior to the surface of the bean. It produces a significantly improved tasting and more aromatic coffee.
- WE FOCUS ON PRODUCT QUALITY AT A GOOD PRICE: GREAT BEAN QUALITY + TOP ROASTING METHOD = PERFECT CUPS OF COFFEE. To satisfy customers is our priority!
- 10 PORTABLE SINGLE-SERVING PACKETS: The disposable coffee filter made of ultra-fine fiber non-woven fabric, the filter bags are designed to brew coffee for aroma and true taste. Take a sip and savor the distinctive flavor of our best coffee. Enjoy it at home or in the office, it’s also good for camping, traveling, hiking...
- COLD BREW BLEND: Vietnam is well-known as the world’s largest coffee producer of high-quality Robusta coffee, which is high in caffeine and making the Vietnamese iced coffee very famous. Cold-brew blend is a signature blend for cold brewing methods or to make iced coffee. Arabica beans blend with Robusta coffee for a stronger caffeine kick. Drinking Vietnamese coffee hot or cold, the taste will still be amazing!
- 1 / 12oz bag of Fair Trade / Organic Guatemala Huehuetenango Coffee Beans air roasted by Airis Coffee Roasters
- ROAST: MEDIUM ---- CUPPING PROFILE: vanilla, banana, raspberry, medium body
- This Fair Trade Certified Guatemalan coffee is grown & produced by the CODECH Cooperative
- We pack our coffees immediately after roasting using one way valves to ensure freshness.
- Discover Air Roasted Coffee and Experience Taste Beyond Compare.
- WHOLE BEAN - Medium "Air" Roasted - Recommended by Gerson Institute for Their Patients. Medium Roast has more glutathione than Gold Roast. Glutathione is very important for the detox processs.
- Mold & Fungus Free "Specialty Grade" Coffee Beans - never cheaper grade Robusta
- Our beans are never drum roasted. We air roast our beans so there is never a toxic residue left on the bean.
- Used by Doctors and Naturopaths World-wide for their patients - The cleanest coffee you will find for enema use.
- !Our coffee ships direct from the manufacturer and not stored in a third party warehouse
Background of this coffee
You will notice that coffee made using this method has a unique quality. Drum roasting is arguably the most popular method of roasting coffee. This method was invented by Michael Sivetz. Michael is a chemical engineer and a consultant. The first discourse that he wrote was called coffee technology. It was one of a type. It is also said that the renowned chemical engineer came up with the very first roasting machine. The coffee roasting machine was used for roasting coffee.
As for now, he has sold hundreds of this unique roasting machine. In the last couple of years, we have also witnessed many developers imitating his design.
Process of air roasting coffee
In this section, we will take a close look at how companies do it.
- Coffee beans are suspended. From there, the beans are roasted on a bed of hot air. The roaster is commonly referred to as a fluid bed. Typically, the vortex is found inside the roasting chamber. The primary function of the vortex is to ensure that every coffee beans in the chamber are perfectly roasted. It has been designed uniquely to ensure that all coffee beans are evenly roasted.
- The chaff is pushed away once the beans inside the chamber pop are cracked. The main reason why the chaffer is used is that it can get burned. This will end up hindering the original natural taste.
- Temperatures in the air roasting chamber are evenly distributed. This is done in all roasting coffee beans.
Difference between air roasting and drum roasting
Most of the drum roasters prefer using hot air. Hot air is introduced in the roasting chamber. Coffee beans will flip flop and touch the roasting surfaces. When it comes to the air roasting method, coffee beans are put in a hot fluid chamber. These coffee beans are kept in a continuous motion inside the chamber. The only difference is that coffee beans in drum roasting are roasted through a surface while in air roasting the beans are roasted by a hot fluid bed of air.
The air roasting method is used since it highlights the real properties of the commodity. Green beans moisture is retained. It is never affected by the different conditions. We hope that you will find this article helpful in the future.